Mother I'd Like to...

Options
WarriorMom2012
WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
Can you believe some people?! I feel sorry for the son!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20022631-504083.html

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Lucky kid..... back in my day the only way to get a naked pic of your buddies mom was to get her drunk off of sambuca and tell her how cool your band new digital camera was ;)
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Don't feel sorry for the son, he's going to be fine.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    WTF?? I wonder how it got 'found out' ... I mean, no boy in his right mind would ever say, "OMG, mom, I'm being sent naked pictures and I feel so violated!"
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    It was confusing in the article that they kept referring to her as David, I kept thinking it was a man sending the pics to the 16 year pld boy!

I feel bad for her son, poor kid.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    oh wow. Gotta love how she makes us in Houston look. By the way, we don't ALL send out our pics to our kids friends. I mean, maybe when they get older, I'll consider it, but right now, it might be creepy...
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Don't feel sorry for the son, he's going to be fine.

and popular, too.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a hosebag.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    oh wow. Gotta love how she makes us in Houston look. By the way, we don't ALL send out our pics to our kids friends. I mean, maybe when they get older, I'll consider it, but right now, it might be creepy...

I'M 57 !!!!
  • britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WTF?? I wonder how it got 'found out' ... I mean, no boy in his right mind would ever say, "OMG, mom, I'm being sent naked pictures and I feel so violated!"

If it was from his girlfriend, for sure. But his friend's mom? He was probably freaked out by it. It's all fun and games until someone sexts some private bits.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Pathetic.
  • bry_all01
    Options

I'M 57 !!!!

lol, are you my 6 and 10 year old kids friend?
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

^^ Like

I bet as a 16 year old boy he was doing some other things with those pictures. His mom better wash those socks:laugh:

While it is not appropriate I'm sure he was along for the ride
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

I'M 57 !!!!

lol, are you my 6 and 10 year old kids friend?

Dammit!! Forgot to read the fine print. I just can't catch a break.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Im sure the kid passed around the pics at school and thats how she got burned. Frankly, I don't see the big deal. Hardly worth charging the woman.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Im sure the kid passed around the pics at school and thats how she got burned. Frankly, I don't see the big deal. Hardly worth charging the woman. It's not like she tied him up and rode his face like a mechanical bull.

Are you kidding me? She's an adult and he's a minor. And she has children his age!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Im sure the kid passed around the pics at school and thats how she got burned. Frankly, I don't see the big deal. Hardly worth charging the woman. It's not like she tied him up and rode his face like a mechanical bull.

Are you kidding me? She's an adult and he's a minor. And she has children his age!
    yeah... it is like something straight out of Penthouse!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Wow. That is the face of remorse.
  • infamousmk
    Options

If it was from his girlfriend, for sure. But his friend's mom? He was probably freaked out by it. It's all fun and games until someone sexts some private bits.

They were having sexual text and email exchanges. I don't think he was bothered by it in the least. I'm going to bet he was showing them around school... Because men will admit that getting naked pics of your friend's hot mom is a huge win.
  • infamousmk
    Options

Wow. That is the face of remorse.

LOL .. she definitely has the look of someone who feels like a total f'ing idiot.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    When I was in high school, one of my besties moms was completely stunning and beautiful. The things our guy friends would say is what you would expect to come from an adult. She would have never done anything like that however had she been okay with it there would have been a line of boys ages 16-18 lining up outside of her house. One of our guy friends’ actually came clean and told us everything they had all been saying, way to graphic to list here.

It is wrong but the kid will down as a legend....