I set out to do it, and I DID IT!

Options
kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
I stepped on the scale today with a feeling, even though my weigh-in day isn't until tomorrow. When I looked down at the scale I almost cried it read 150lbs. It took me 11 long months to get here. It was diffficult and easy at the same time.

I've gone from 209lbs to 150lbs, a size 18 to a size 10. My waist has shrunk to a size 29, my chest has gone from a 38D to an attractive 34B. I am amazed.

When I started out I thought "I'll be happy if I can just get under 200lbs." When I hit that goal I thought "well, I used to be 170, I was happy with that so I'll try for that again" Even though I had set my goal to a Healthy BMI weight of 150, I never actually thought I'd get there. Even last week, sitting at 152lbs, I still had my doubts. I feel amazing, and for the first time in my life I LOOK amazing!

I've decided, after much thought to go for another 10 lbs. This will place me at a very healthy 140 lbs. I'm also going to work towards really toning my arms, tummy and legs, and hope to make these goals a reality by August.

Thanks so much to all the frequent posters who have helped me with questions (you should know who you are) and the big losers who inspired me back when I began here, and to many of the newbies who keep me on my toes. Extra huge special thanks to Mike for creating this site. I hope he realizes how much it means to me and other like me. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• kerrilucko
    Options
    I stepped on the scale today with a feeling, even though my weigh-in day isn't until tomorrow. When I looked down at the scale I almost cried it read 150lbs. It took me 11 long months to get here. It was diffficult and easy at the same time.

I've gone from 209lbs to 150lbs, a size 18 to a size 10. My waist has shrunk to a size 29, my chest has gone from a 38D to an attractive 34B. I am amazed.

When I started out I thought "I'll be happy if I can just get under 200lbs." When I hit that goal I thought "well, I used to be 170, I was happy with that so I'll try for that again" Even though I had set my goal to a Healthy BMI weight of 150, I never actually thought I'd get there. Even last week, sitting at 152lbs, I still had my doubts. I feel amazing, and for the first time in my life I LOOK amazing!

I've decided, after much thought to go for another 10 lbs. This will place me at a very healthy 140 lbs. I'm also going to work towards really toning my arms, tummy and legs, and hope to make these goals a reality by August.

Thanks so much to all the frequent posters who have helped me with questions (you should know who you are) and the big losers who inspired me back when I began here, and to many of the newbies who keep me on my toes. Extra huge special thanks to Mike for creating this site. I hope he realizes how much it means to me and other like me. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!!!! That is is so amazing!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Kerri, you are beautiful inside and out. You have been a huge inspiration to me and welcomed me here right from the start. I think you look amazing and I am SO proud of you!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

Kick *kitten* lady!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are so inspiring!! And you look so beautiful!!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Thats awesome! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Kerri, you are beautiful inside and out. You have been a huge inspiration to me and welcomed me here right from the start. I think you look amazing and I am SO proud of you!!!
    Thank you! You are a total sweetheart and you look FABULOUS. I am modeling my goal tummy after yours :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kerri! You are totally an inspiration for me! :flowerforyou:

You look :smokin: hot!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    WOW .. WHAT MOTIVATION!!! THAT'S SO GREAT!

15163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    AWWWW, We are all so proud of you! :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: Be proud. :smile: Thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cmalone
    Options
    OMG Congratulations...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Congrats! I'm very proud of you, you are a true inspriration!:flowerforyou: :love:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: WHAT an inspiration!! I had a bad morning but your post just made my day!!! Congratulations!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment ! You can do anything you set your mind to.

Great for you!
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it was a long journey but it was well worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :heart: super job! very very awesome! :heart:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kerri!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: That is incredible - way to go!!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you Kerri!!!! :drinker:

You did it!!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!