MFP Runners Club 2-5-09

Options
Went out today for the first time in about 2 weeks and ran 3.5 miles. It was a balmy 13 degrees with a wind chill of 3. Had to avoid a lot of icy sidewalks but the coffee time at starbucks afterwards was nice. Have a great day runners and stay warm. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Went out today for the first time in about 2 weeks and ran 3.5 miles. It was a balmy 13 degrees with a wind chill of 3. Had to avoid a lot of icy sidewalks but the coffee time at starbucks afterwards was nice. Have a great day runners and stay warm. :flowerforyou:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.5 miles today. It was only 30 here - not used to that!
  • puppylove84
    Options
    only did half the usual run today, just over 2 miles so I could hit the gym, too. It's supposed to pour here tomorrow, so not looking forward to that... Have a great day everyone!
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Today I did a 45 minute tempo run. I'm going to the gym at lunch to strength train as well.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to go for my first snow run! It's about 15 here and no sidewalks (I like in a rural area)....so I am going to be running on somewhat white roads.

It is sunny and beautiful though so that makes me ready to ruuuuuun. :smile:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Ugh! That was a really tough run.

It is supposed to warm up this weekend to about 60!!! - so I think I will go for a 5-6 miler on Saturday.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    4.5 mile tempo run for me, on the treadmill. 13* here!!
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    3 mile 4am run for me.:yawn:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    3 mile run for me it was freezing here in S Florida 38 -

not used to running in the cold BRRR
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    4.5 walk with husband today...took a little bit but I am glad he is getting cardio in! :happy:
  • timechange
    Options
    Way to go everybody! :drinker:

I just finished a 5 mile run on the treadmill. Glad I have an Ipod or I would die of boredom!
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ran to work, 4.5 miles and ran another 2 home before my blisters :sad: had me walking sans left shoe, lol! :laugh: Not sure what happened though. My right foot was fine and I have never had trouble with these shoes before.