30ds day 6

Options
Just completed day 6. I missed a day yesterday as i was so busy - house rearranging, cooking, cleaning, swimming etc. So anyways back t day 6. Im glad its only 4 more till the second routine as i am getting a little bored of this routine now. Its still hard work tho and i am managing to get deeper into the moves and doing more of the dreaded jump ropes.

How is everyone else finding it?

Replies

• aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of Level 3. I am loving it! So far, I haven't missed a day.
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start mine tomorrow. I was wondering how do you log it in your exercise log?? I don't have HRM so will have no idea what I am burning. Thanks!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start mine tomorrow. I was wondering how do you log it in your exercise log?? I don't have HRM so will have no idea what I am burning. Thanks!!

I log it as circuit training 27 minutes.

Sarah
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I log it as circuit training, general. I'm on Level 3, Day 7, only three more days to go and am so happy I did it. Good luck. :)
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I have a HRM and usually burn around 250 for level 1. Not done the other 2 levels so not sure what i would burn in them! hope that helps
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1! It's acutally not too bad! I just want to be consistent with it! Feel free to add me!