Favorite body part

Options
amaried621
amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
For a lot of us, we have parts of our bodies that we love and that we hate. Since starting your life on the healthy and fit track, what has become your favorite body part? Mine (oddly enough) is my chest and I don't mean my boobs! I like the top of my chest where my clavicles stick out a little. Something about it I just find sexy!. And a more normal answer would be my stomach. I had quite a gut when starting and it has flattened so much and I love looking at it :)

What about you?? And I encourage people to send pictures of their favorite body parts. No inappropriate pics please :) (I check this while at work ;) )

Have a wonderful day!!

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I can't post pics from work, but in my profile here, there's a pic of me in a grey shirt (not the sports bra spaghetti strap one), with sweat just forming on my chest. I love that pic of me!!! My neck is so much thinner (nearly 4" smaller in fact) than it used to be! I love my neck!!!!
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kinda wacky, but I like my jawline now that I've dropped 20+ pounds.
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    For a lot of us, we have parts of our bodies that we love and that we hate. Since starting your life on the healthy and fit track, what has become your favorite body part? Mine (oddly enough) is my chest and I don't mean my boobs! I like the top of my chest where my clavicles stick out a little. Something about it I just find sexy!. And a more normal answer would be my stomach. I had quite a gut when starting and it has flattened so much and I love looking at it :)

What about you?? And I encourage people to send pictures of their favorite body parts. No inappropriate pics please :) (I check this while at work ;) )

Have a wonderful day!!

This is a great topic! So many times we get into picking out what we DON'T like about our bodies, so this is perfect!

For me I love my thighs, more specifically my quads. They've always been strong, but now there is lean muscle that pops out :smile:

Since I started lifting heavier I have come to love my lower back. I'm really working on building a v-taper, and it's made my waist appear so much smaller, LOVE it!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Well I like my boobs, and although my Husband says I have an outstanding rack, he likes my bum best, and so now I am coming round to it........so to speak
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I love my upper arms both biceps and triceps. I love how they have definition now and will only get better now I'm doing proper strength training.

I'm loving my stomach too, although my abs are still hiding a little they're definately getting there and I'm excited to see how my body continues to change in my lifting programme
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well it used to be my feet because that was the only place on my body that always stayed the same size :laugh: I always get complimented on my cute little feet.

But since losing weight I am beginning to like my legs & butt a lot better. I can't really say that I *love* them yet but I'm getting there :smile:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    My chest... my moobs are turning back into pectorals again! Yay! :bigsmile:
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Damn. Am I the only guy on this thread?
  • lilxsillygrl
    lilxsillygrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like my clavicles too.
  • amaried621
    Options
    Well it used to be my feet because that was the only place on my body that always stayed the same size :laugh: I always get complimented on my cute little feet.

But since losing weight I am beginning to like my legs & butt a lot better. I can't really say that I *love* them yet but I'm getting there :smile:

It's a start! As long as you are starting to feel positivity towards them that is a great thing!! Congrats on your weight loss :)
  • amaried621
    Options
    Someone said moobs - that's a guy ;)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Well, unless girls have "moobs", I think you have a friend here ;)

I'm not sure I'm at a place yet to say "I like this part since losing weight".......am beginning to like that I don't have a big old double chin, though :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders and upper back a lot.
    <---- Can you tell?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    No favorite part. I work them all the same.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well, I like my shoulders and arms now more than before!! Thanks to Jillian's 30 Day Shred...of course!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I love my wrists, and my tattoos......that's about it...well, maybe my ears....
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great topic!

I like my collar bones, I've always thought they made women look so elegant and sexy! I also like my face a lot now! Not like that, LOL, I mean I like the shape of it. :laugh: Who knew I had a jawline and nice cheekbones? :wink:
  • kygem
    kygem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my legs.. for as heavy as i am, my legs have always stayed slim and trim.. an i do like my boobs as well.
  • pmcder10
    Options
    I love my butt and my legs... every last part of them. I am super proud of my lower half. My leg muscles are pretty defined as they are, but are getting more definition weekly. I also like how firm my butt is becoming....but to be fair, I have always appreciated my backside. :wink:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Shoulders,traps,chest and arms. The rest is under construction.....