Tony littles eliptical gazzle

Options
I am looking at this as a alternative to a walk outside in -25 celcius weather... Has anyone here ever used one and if so what level of sucess you have with it. I read alot of good reviews on the product from wallmart.

Replies

• nevertellen34
    Options
    I am looking at this as a alternative to a walk outside in -25 celcius weather... Has anyone here ever used one and if so what level of sucess you have with it. I read alot of good reviews on the product from wallmart.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I'm not cordinated enough, LOL
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Elipticals are great esp. if you have knee problems. They are low impact and get your heart up. i say go for it. Also when the weather gets warmer you can switch it up. :flowerforyou:
  • livinwell
    Options
    I love my elliptical!:heart: After two years at the gym, I decided to purchase my own elliptical and quit the gym......best thing I ever did! I shopped pretty long before buying though. I wanted to make sure that the machine was not going to fall apart after a couple months of steady use. I ended up with a Kettler (german made) I purchased it from 2nd Wind. Great Workout! Great Results!:happy:
  • rosered51
    Options
    I have a regular gazzelle which I really like! It is much easier for me to use than my elliptical machine. My chest gets in the way on that one and I feel totally awkward using it.:laugh:
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I don't like mine, everyone that comes to my house likes to play on it though.
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    I personally did not like mine AT ALL. It was fun but there was no resistance on it and I never broke a sweat. They may have made some improvements to them, mine was one of the original ones....
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    This ones called the premium about 3 years old for sale for 30 dollars lol ...everything works but the digital readout ( I hear that that is useless) I am wondering if that one has resistance to it? Theres another for sale called the freestyle with a working digital readout for 50 dollars wondering what would be my better choice.?:happy:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I am not sure which model my DH has, but he loves it (I, personally, am not a fan). He does not like the Tony Little dvd's though. However, he found another trainer who has a dvd using the gazelle (Sharon something) and he likes working out w/ her.
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    Yeah I dont know if I could stand watching anything with Tony little hes just to freaky,,,