Do you know why I love you guys?

Options
You all have such great ideas and advice! Today I was starting to go for the candy jar when I remembered some advice I read on the boards.......Drink water and wait to see if you are still hungry. Then I thought about someone else saying how you should think about if you are really hungry and why you are reaching for food. Am I really hungry??? NO!

So, thank you all!! You really helped me today!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You all have such great ideas and advice! Today I was starting to go for the candy jar when I remembered some advice I read on the boards.......Drink water and wait to see if you are still hungry. Then I thought about someone else saying how you should think about if you are really hungry and why you are reaching for food. Am I really hungry??? NO!

So, thank you all!! You really helped me today!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good job! :flowerforyou:
  • rosered51
    Options
    WTG!! You made a great decision...each choice is another step forward in our life change!:flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i'll try that right now.

thank you for the reminder:flowerforyou:

h2o, here i come.

robin:heart:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I know, this place is AWESOME. Good for you! That must have been really hard!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    congrats on resisting the candy jar - my weakness as well..

btw - we love you too...:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I have to say I concur with you on that! I was preparing lunch yesterday, grabbed a pre-measured cheeto snack and realized I didn't want it, but was just grazing as I always have struggled with during preparations!:tongue: