5 miles!!!

Options
So i have been working out for 3 weeks now and today i was able to work out for 45 min. which was 4 miles on a bike and 1 mile walking, with slant on tred mill. 3 weeks ago i could hadly walk a mile and i was only able to bike about 2!!! Not anything huge but just a step closer to getting healthy.

Replies

• thecountrydays
    thecountrydays Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So i have been working out for 3 weeks now and today i was able to work out for 45 min. which was 4 miles on a bike and 1 mile walking, with slant on tred mill. 3 weeks ago i could hadly walk a mile and i was only able to bike about 2!!! Not anything huge but just a step closer to getting healthy.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!! What an accomplishment.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!
    Keep up the great work girl :flowerforyou:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's great to revel in every accomplishment. :smile:
  • muell302
    Options
    That is awesome! We all start somewhere. Sometimes we think when we go back to working out or even just start that we should be able to do a ton, but it is all about building up and progress. Congratulations. Use this accomplishment as momentum to push through hard times when you don't think you can go anymore. Know that you can.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats, that's GREAT! :drinker:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Wonderful! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! We all start somewhere. Sometimes we think when we go back to working out or even just start that we should be able to do a ton, but it is all about building up and progress. Congratulations. Use this accomplishment as momentum to push through hard times when you don't think you can go anymore. Know that you can.

heehee, LOVE your pic! That's wicked cool!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that's awesome keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!