What are you suppose to be doing?

Options
hikeout470
hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
I am cleaning my closet while playing on the computer:)))))

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be at the laundromat washing sleeping bags and an area rug.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Writing a comparison paper on Medieval Indian literature and Medieval French literature.......I am a Psych major, hence why I am dreading to write this paper lol.......
  • allymorin
    Options
    lmao. putting workout clothes on
  • FatGirlSlim899
    FatGirlSlim899 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Meant to be reading 140 pages of Human Bio ... and write a paper on it due in 10 days time. Should probably be chained to the table but OH WELLLL!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Writing a comparison paper on Medieval Indian literature and Medieval French literature.......I am a Psych major, hence why I am dreading to write this paper lol.......

Sounds pretty interesting. I love literature.

Right now I'm at work, multitasking lurking this site and a few others while handling other work related stuff.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

Sounds pretty interesting. I love literature.

Right now I'm at work, multitasking lurking this site and a few others while handling other work related stuff.

Yea it is not bad at all!! Would you like to write it for me lol.....But I honestly prefer to write a psych page paper right now! I could do it in a heartbeat.... :) Yea so should I send you the details for you to write the paper? lol
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

Awesome! I was a psych major too! Minored in Spanish. Now I drive a 300,000 pound metal tube for a living...