30 Day Shred!!

Options
This is my 3rd time attempting to complete all 30 days.. I've gotten bored the last 2 times, but I deff. saw results. I started level 1 today. Has anybody else recently started? Or want to start? Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD today. Planning to start tomorrow. You can add me, if you'd like.
  • mrb77
    mrb77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did day one today!
  • happylife1
    Options
    What do you guys put it under for exercise? interval training?
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I put it as circuit training! I've just finished and although it does get boring, it's worth it!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I recently got my 30DS DVD and I still haven't started. I'm going to try and do it a few times a week but not every day, I'm a bit of a gymbunny and I would like to do a mix of workouts. I've sent you a friend request.

xx
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I recently got my 30DS DVD and I still haven't started. I'm going to try and do it a few times a week but not every day, I'm a bit of a gymbunny and I would like to do a mix of workouts. I've sent you a friend request.

xx

Me too! I've also bought Chris Powell's "The Workout" DVD & I love it. I do Zumba, & the Couch To 5K Challenge.. I hate being bored.
  • _xoxok
    Options
    I just got my DVD today. Planning to start tomorrow. You can add me, if you'd like.

Good luck!! Friend request sent :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 today... I defiantly felt a good burn
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd time attempting to complete all 30 days.. I've gotten bored the last 2 times, but I deff. saw results. I started level 1 today. Has anybody else recently started? Or want to start? Feel free to add me :)

I'm starting it again tomorrow :)
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago, it's a good workout! Feel free to add me anyone, so we can support each other!
  • _xoxok
    Options

I'm starting it again tomorrow :)

Good luck!! :)
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    What do you guys put it under for exercise? interval training?

Hi, I just did Day 1 today. Didn't have weights, so I used cans of pumpkin. Have the weights for tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to mark the spot on the DVD to avoid having to fast-forward through all the intro? In terms of recording your exercise, I wear a HRM, so I just created a new exercise under Cardio and called it "JM 30 Day Shred- Level 1." I burned 200 calories in 20 minutes. How much is everyone else burning each session?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi, how are people doing?

I did level one, day 3 yesterday. I seem to be burning between 200-240 in a session.

xx
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 also yesterday. I was going to do it today but we got home too late from family. Will probably pick up day 4 and 5 tomorrow lol. or well now it's today.