My NSV moment

Options
paulwgun
paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
Past few weeks ive had to tighten my belt on my jeans as they are becoming slack, but my gut is still there and the scales say 17lb lost but my gut is still there, my wife works in a supermarket so i go to pick her up from work and get a few items so she says "go and have a look for jeans" so had a quick look and thought oh ill come back after ive done the food shop

She finishes work and is walking towards me with a pair of jeans and says try these so I look at them and they are 40" waist so I said you better get a 42" ( i was a 44") EF IN HELL im now fitting in to a 40" yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa :smile: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker:

My wife said ill get you another pair, so with a smug face I told her not to waste any money as ill need a smaller size in a few weeks oh im so chuffed :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• mary_kate23
    Options
    YAY! what a great feeling!! keep up the good work :)
  • obolton755
    Options
    congrats :D keep up the good work!!!!
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Awesome!! Amazing what we don't "see" but really exists. Keep it up!
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    Awesome story, man! Love it.
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats I like reading things like this it makes me realize I can do it too !!!!
  • paulwgun
    Options
    Thanks all !!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I love the confidence! You KNOW you'll need another size smaller soon! Good for you! :smile: :smile:
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Is that euphoria I smell? You sound over the moon about this. WTG! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    WTG!
    12771844.png
  • paulwgun
    Options
    Thanks everyone cant wait to go back to my younger size 30"/32" quite a way to go but i will get there
    I just cant get over how motivated I am, it definitely has a lot to do with being on MFP and seeing what others have achieved
    Ive also been watching past episodes of biggest looser Australia and USA
    Doing W2D3 of C25K today after work :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!