need advice on polae hrm

Options
Would like to buy a Polar HRM for a women. Which ones do you guys have and what do you like or dislike about the? Does anyone have the waterproof one?

Replies

• Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any trouble with my FT7, and I've used it in the pool multiple times. I like it.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have a POLAR FT40 with the chest strap. I LOVE it, I'm able to count all my calories from my workout on the treadmill to the circuit. I would not get one without the chest strap, it's more accurate, or so I've been told

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7.. It's easy to use/set up and fairly accurate with calories burned.

They are all waterproof.. So which ever one you decide to buy, you can wear for swimming.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I also have the ft7 and I love it. It works great and it's easy to use. As an added bonus, it comes in black and gold (my school colors)!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    FT7 is what I use. The FT60 seems awesome if it's in your budget.
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    I've had an ft7 for a couple years now and its still going strong. Didn't know you could use it in the pool though so now i've learned something new... Cheers
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 that I bought from Best Buy online. It has a chest strap too. It cost about $90-100. I love it so much. Seems to be quite accurate and keeps me informed of how much I burn and where my heart rate is at during workouts.