Thinking of trying Spinning class. Anyone love/hate it?

Options
2»

Replies

• bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Spinning is an awesome work out. I highly recommend that you invest in the proper gear. It's definitely worth the investment. Your feet and butt will thank you. . . :wink:
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    go for it- but warning- your butt may hurt. My first try I stopped after 1/2 hr into it because of this...but great burn overall! You may love or hate it---at least say you've tried it! :)
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HATED it, but LOVED how kick butt I felt afterwards! My face was bright red for an hour!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Love it! After my first spin class my legs were jell-o! No joke! I had to sit through half of the yoga class right afterwards before I could actually stand!
  • fionabranker
    Options
    I'm a spin instructor and trust me there's no more fun way to burn between 450 - 600 cals in 45 minute class! Find a fun instructor with good music and you'll LOVE it
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    I love it too and bought my own spin bike for home use! My instructor even gave me a couple of his CD's so I have the right music on my ipod now too!

The first class may be tough but I suggest you give a few a go and go at your own pace!!! You will build up and see the benefits in no time!