Sad-3rd day in a row of no running :(

Options
I just wanted to vent my sadness-I have been doing so well with my running and absolutely LOVING it, running makes me really happy. However, I seem to have done something to my left leg (ankle maybe) but I don't think it's from running. However, running makes it feel quite uncomfortable so I didn't run yesterday or today as planned :(. It feels a lot like I need to crack my ankle HUGELY but I just can't crack it. May have to see the chiro for a little adjustment and see if that helps. Anyway, I'm sad that it has disrupted my running!

Replies

• wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :( Hope your ankle feels better soon.
  • journeytoahealthy51
    Options
    I am new to running, and also sad when I can't run. It makes such a huge difference in my mood. Hope your ankle gets better and you can get going again soon!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Fortunately I went for a paddle on Saturday which also makes me feel fabulous, and yesterday I went for a nice walk instead of a run. Not sure what I will do today as I decided against paddling or biking since I still have a paper to finish (biking probably not the best for the ankle either). I am going for a walk later though.

Tammy, it's amazing how positively running affects your life eh! :)