Whey protein?

Options
2»

Replies

• kythemodel
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions and input guys! Its something I've been wondering about because I'm always starving by 10am, no matter what I eat for breakfast, so I was thinking the added protein would keep my body satisfied until lunch. Like I said before I don't have time to make myself a proper breakfast before I head to school, so I either make a smoothie the night before or grab some toast and a piece of fruit on the way out the door.
  • Sputang
    Options
    I didn't see this in the FAQ, so my question is, should you use protein drinks if trying to maintain your weight? I'm chugging 2 servings a day currently, and I'm 7 lbs away from my weight loss goal. I don't know if I should stick with them to maintain the lean muscle.
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I use Optimum Nutrition and their chocolate flavours are DELICIOUS! Also very low carb and 100% whey. Very solid brand. There are definitely cheaper ones though, and ON uses artificial sweeteners.
  • bigdal77
    Options
    Hi there I use 100% whey gold standerd I've got vanilla but it isn't to nice so next time I will get banana one or mint and I use it as my breakfast as I've never liked to have breakfast but needed the protein
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Myofusion (especially the chocolate) tastes the best that I've found so far. I got some Optimum Nutrition Double Chocolate and Extreme Milk Chocolate recently because it's so praised, but it's GARBAGE compared to myofusion.