Anyone start at 220 ish

Options

Replies

• laurenrenee1025
    Options
    I'm starting at 223, only made it to 215 so far, great thread and gj everyone!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    224 to start. 204 right now. Cannot wait to get to onederland! You guys are helping me to motivate to do it!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    224 to start. 204 right now. Cannot wait to get to onederland! You guys are helping me to motivate to do it!
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Looking for some before and after motivational pictures for me to look at of people who have started around 229 and have made it to 160s and below. and also, do you find you have hanging skin? :) thanks in advance :)

photostrip-13214590093611.jpg
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I did! Not at goal yet and currently at 158. I'm 5'6 for reference. Pics are in my profile.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER INTERESTED ALSO
  • mrimike
    Options
    Looking for some before and after motivational pictures for me to look at of people who have started around 229 and have made it to 160s and below. and also, do you find you have hanging skin? :) thanks in advance :)

Started my 8 week weight loss challenge around 220 and lost about 40 lbs:) I'm not sure why my photo didn't work right the first time.

• mrimike
    Options
    Ooops. didn't mean to double post. It said my first posting photo was deleted! What the heck?
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I started at 220 and am at 170 now. I would like to get to 145 when this is all said and done. I've got pictures in my profile, they are the last 3 in the list. Grey hoodie is 220, blue jacket is 210ish, black and white dress is 200ish. The rest are pretty recent. :smile:

I'm 5'8" by the way.
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Officially started at on 1st April at 202 although I had been up over 210. I've just reached my 164 goal this week. I've been looking through my pictures but can not really find any that show where this has gone from. My wardrobe is a completely different matter, as I've had to replace everything from underwear up had dropped from XL to 8-10 (US).
    Stick with it and good luck.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 224 and my current weight is 145. I'm 5' 7" tall.

steveninklinda.jpg

NinkatDodgergame.jpg
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I started at 230lbs in january when i found this website and app on my ipod touch. i now weigh 192lbs :) and i have another 51lbs (ish) to loose before i get to my goal weight.

all friend requests are welcome!
  • Kahiapo
    Kahiapo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started this in March 2011 at 215 lbs wanting to get down to 150.
    September 2011 I was down to 170
    November 2011 back up to 181
    but currently back to 178

Can't figure out how to post pics to these yest...any help?

Also...would love to have more friends in this same boat so feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I started this in March 2011 at 215 lbs wanting to get down to 150.
    September 2011 I was down to 170
    November 2011 back up to 181
    but currently back to 178

Can't figure out how to post pics to these yest...any help?

Also...would love to have more friends in this same boat so feel free to add me if you'd like

Here's the thread on how to post pics: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • goodmonster
    Options
    You are all so motivating it's awesome- and everyone with a similar goal as me!
    Starting out weight 226, currently 215.5. I want to get down to 150; and seeing you all makes me realize that it is totally possible and I can/will do it!
    Thank you!
  • aimhigh4once
    Options
    I have been up and down on my weight for my whole life. I have had a tummy tuck 6 years ago to only gain back my weight....and more. The skin really depends on your skin type and age. The younger you are the easier your body bounces back. I have always been prone to stretch marks.....My highest weight a year ago was 220...I was down to 184 this summer and now I've started out this time at 200. I have already noticed the skin issues but this time I don't see me having surgery. I had complications the last time that were life threatening. I think once I start working out I will add weight training to tone to see if it helps....I've never been a workout type person, but this time I would like to look healthy not thin. I hope this helps you, have a blessed day :)
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    <---- My profile pic I started at 220 and I am now 163 (I am 5'4")
  • amandakay23
    Options
    I actually started at 222 and got down at one point to 154 (that was a very brief moment.) At this point I am at 167. My body REALLY likes it there. I do have some pictures in my profile, I cannot do photobucket at work! Feel free to add me! Oh ya the skin....I did notice skin, but not like hanging or real noticeable. It took about a year but tightened up. Strength training!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started at 215lbs approximately and am currently at 172.2. I don't have any loose skin at all but I have another 18bs to lose!
  • tiffany171720052005
    Options
    What did you do? How long did it take? I am currently at 220.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!