Options
    It looks blank?
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Sorry, I didnt press complete entry... try again:)

Thanks
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    I did my food diary and then everyone started saying i was eating too little so i added more food and i wnat to know what you think:)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Check Tuesday guys.

If your intake is really 955, that's way too low. Seriously, go for the recommendation MFP gives you. It's based on your personal profile and designed to help you lose in a healthy way.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    you're supposed to net AT LEAST 1200 calories. if you're exercising, that means you have to eat MORE than 1200. MFP tells you exactly what to do...
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    definitely not eating enough IMO
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options

oh, youse are in a different time zone.. i didnt know

It must be still monday where youse are,haha
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I think we shouldn't be wasting our time.

if she wants to eat like she has an ED, let her do so. It's her health she will be hurting in the long run, not ours.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options

if she wants to eat like she has an ED, let her do so. It's her health she will be hurting in the long run, not ours.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Calm down. Eat like an ED? Because everyone with an ED eats like that? Way to be offensive.

Support someone. Give them help. Don't **** talk them. Holy hell.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

But maybe she actually wants feedback..as someone who recovered from an ED,,sometimes we really don't know..
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Do you even realize that you are not eating enough and that 40kg is an unhealthy goal weight? What kind of advice are you looking for here?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You have to eat the number of calories MFP has recommended. This is an improvement, but you need to increase your intake even more.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Troll?
  • Jorra
    Options
    Do you even realize that you are not eating enough and that 40kg is an unhealthy goal weight? What kind of advice are you looking for here?

This. You posted earlier and people gave you advice. You are not following it yet. Also, 88lbs is not a healthy weight for most any size adult.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options

oh wow...i didn't even notice that. 40kg?! why would you even want to do that to yourself?
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If your profile pics are of you right now. Then you are probably too skinny already.
    This is not a website supporting anorexia.
  • soon_to_be_skinny
    Options
    It's not mee.... their just pics that I look at for inspiration :)
  • Jorra
    Options
    It's not mee.... their just pics that I look at for inspiration :)

Irregardless, your goal weight is very unhealthy. It wouldn't be healthy unless you were under 5 feet tall or an amputee. Even then, it's questionable.

Please rethink your priorities here.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Are you recovering from an eating disorder?