WARNING ZOMBIES AHEAD!

TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
http://www.technewsworld.com/rsstory/66093.html

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

this is a funny read for who ever wants a good laugh...

but watch out there are RAPTORS AHEAD! lmao

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    http://www.technewsworld.com/rsstory/66093.html

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile: :glasses: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

this is a funny read for who ever wants a good laugh...

but watch out there are RAPTORS AHEAD! lmao
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :huh:

Too lazy to cut and paste. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is funny!

I actually know someone who isn't scared of ghost movies but IS afraid of zombie movies.

Cause they are so realistic!! :huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Ha yeah that was hilarious I dunno what I would think if I saw that while driving...:huh:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    :laugh: LOL :laugh:
    My husband is a truck driver, and I went with him the week after Christmas to MO and back (to NH). New years day (in OH), we were driving down the road and we saw one of those signs that said "I.P. Daily". I just about died laughing, and begged him to turn around so I could get a picture..... No such luck though, truckers NEVER want to have to turn around!
  • TROUBLE2
    haha yeah Those truck drivers do not like stopping...

why do i all of a sudden have "On the road again" stuck in my head?

damnit... :grumble:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Do you have a zombie plan? I have one!
  • TROUBLE2

shoot anything that moans??? :wink:

or do you mean to protect yourself from the undead? im working on an antizombie cream... :wink:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

Uh oh. :frown:
  • pipinana

LOfreakinL :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member

or do you mean to protect yourself from the undead? im working on an antizombie cream... :wink:

lol... Nope, I'm moving to Alaska where the snow never melts away... Zombies don't have body heat, so they'll freeze solid and won't be able to get to me... :laugh: :laugh:
  • pipinana

lol... Nope, I'm moving to Alaska where the snow never melts away... Zombies don't have body heat, so they'll freeze solid and won't be able to get to me... :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: :love: Alaska.... My home. I was born and raised there... :heart: :smile: 20 miles outside of Anchorage, in Eagle River (and no, I don't know Sarah-hahahahaaa). God how I miss it! My parents are still up there, so I get to go back every 2 years or so. We'll be moving back as soon as we can sell our GD house! :ohwell: anyone ever been??
  • TROUBLE2
    yeah i drove through Canada to get to alaska, i did not see a car for like 83 miles average...
    i was like speed racer, doing a buck 25 on the way up there... saw some moose, or is it mooses?

if you crash out there youre screwed that is for sure, no one would find you for months... especially if you went further than 20' off the road.

canadians eh! go figure :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • pipinana
    yeah i drove through Canada to get to alaska, i did not see a car for like 83 miles average...
    i was like speed racer, doing a buck 25 on the way up there... saw some moose, or is it mooses?

if you crash out there youre screwed that is for sure, no one would find you for months... especially if you went further than 20' off the road.

canadians eh! go figure :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :smooched:

How the heck were you able to go that fast w/ all the GD construction?! I swear, they have to re-pave that road every other year! LOL.... Moose.... That's plural and singular, crazy, I know.

When I was 19, I went to Canada with a friend (drinking age is 19 there--my way of sticking it to the man). We took my car and I drove most of the way. She took over in the afternoon, and I took a little nappy-poo. I woke up to her screaming, and us hydroplaning through the air! We were totally flying... Just for a sec though, and then bang.... We fell. I was laughing hysterically, but she was mortified... Thinking we were going to die on the side of the road. Finally (about 1/2 hour later, after some lame attempts by me to push us out (still laughing, about to pee my pants)) some nice (and hot) Canadians came to our rescue, and pushed us back onto the road. I drove the rest of the way to White Horse, and the entire way back home, LOL!!!!! But boy did we have fun!

Where in AK did you go?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member

I am certainly glad that rule does not apply in my household!:noway:
  • TROUBLE2

i did not say with what they would be shot with :wink: :smooched:
  • pipinana

:blushing: UR BAD.... so bad!!! :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    I know... and I am sooooo good at it too!

sorry if my last post offended anyone, i need to watch my P's and Q's :happy:

PPPPPPPPP <<<<< See here
    QQQQQQQQ <<<<< they are!
  • arewethereyet

whew........thanks for clarifying that !:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    I know... and I am sooooo good at it too!

sorry if my last post offended anyone, i need to watch my P's and Q's :happy:

PPPPPPPPP <<<<< See here
    QQQQQQQQ <<<<< they are!

sometimes you just need to LAUGH:laugh: :laugh: <me laughing