Red Team-I finally lost 2 lbs!! Come celebrate!!

Options
I have been working out and logging all my food with no scale movement. Then yesterday I actually forgot to weigh myself so I was pleasantly surprised when it said 2 lbs less this morning!! Yay now I finally feel like I am getting somewhere!!

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have been working out and logging all my food with no scale movement. Then yesterday I actually forgot to weigh myself so I was pleasantly surprised when it said 2 lbs less this morning!! Yay now I finally feel like I am getting somewhere!!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Congratulations GusterGirl!

I know how frustrating it is to be working at it so hard and not seeing the scale move for a long time. I always try to tell myself that the scale isn't the only measure of success, but it sure is nice to see the numbers go down.

Now you should go check-in today's weight in the MFP My Home tab so you can brag about your success in your signature ticker.

Karla
  • beagle595
    Options
    YAHOOOOO!!! You GO Girl!!! Keep up the good vibe!! Remember water retention can show an increase or no movement in the scale! So don't get discouraged! We'll all get to our goals with each other's support! Salute! :drinker:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!
    Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Go Reds!! :heart:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!:drinker: Doing a happy dance for you!!!!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Fantastic! :bigsmile: Now go update that ticker!!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job!