My collage of success

Options
So I have been meaning to make a collage of my progress. I finally did it today....

newhaircut2-1.jpg

I realize that I don't have a huge milestone. I have lost a total of 45 pounds. I am only looking to get down another 15ish pounts. I went from 214 pounds in October 2010 to 169 October 2011. I am planning to get to 155 by the end of the year but I have been holding between 169 to 173 for the entire month of October.

I appreciate you seeing my collage and wish you the best on your journey :wink:

edit: trying to resize

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    45 lbs is awesome! Don't be modest. You should be proud of yourself!
  • nanodot
    nanodot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nice job 45 pounds is great!!!!
  • nerdieprofessor
    nerdieprofessor Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Go Team!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work, I see a huge change!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Nice, good job on all the work you have done so far, just little bit more, you are there :)
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    45lbs so far is a GREAT accomplishment!!! Thank you for sharing your pics - you look awesome!
  • razorspells
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! Truly an inspiration :happy:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Nice work. I love your smile on the second 7/11 pic and the goofy face on the last 10/11 pic. 45 pounds is a huge accomplishment! Do you have pets? Have you picked up a 40-pound bag of dog food? That's a lot of weight.
  • Maryannbloomquist
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    looks good! ps how do you post pictures on here?!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    45 pounds is lots of awesome accomplishments! Yay you!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulatons!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    No huge milestone...helllllo you"ve lost over 40 lbs! Great job! Keep it up!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I know that 45 pounds is great but I also know that many people have/will reach bigger goals.

As for posting pics on the thread, you probably need to use a photo site (I used Photobucket) then copy the HTML code. You paste that in the thread. Then at the beginning of the link you type a bracket, the word "img", and close the bracket. Then at the end you type the bracket, the backslash, the word "img", and close the bracket. It will look like below without the spacing inside the brackets. :wink:

[ i m g ]linkpastedhere[ / i m g ]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!