ChaLean Extreme day 1

Options
Well I got the ChaLean Extreme program in the mail yesterday and started it today. It certainly is a hard workout. Although I think I can actually go up in weights for some of the moves. Right now I started with 5 lb and 8 lbs but I may have to go and buy some 10 lbs weights. Is anyone else on here doing this program? If so how is it going for you? I am a big woman so I am hoping to see some good results although Im sure it will take awhile to show my muscles because Ihave so much weight to lose. I will still have to do my cardio workouts though. I did burn 328 calories doing circuit 1 on the burn.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well I got the ChaLean Extreme program in the mail yesterday and started it today. It certainly is a hard workout. Although I think I can actually go up in weights for some of the moves. Right now I started with 5 lb and 8 lbs but I may have to go and buy some 10 lbs weights. Is anyone else on here doing this program? If so how is it going for you? I am a big woman so I am hoping to see some good results although Im sure it will take awhile to show my muscles because Ihave so much weight to lose. I will still have to do my cardio workouts though. I did burn 328 calories doing circuit 1 on the burn.

Connie
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    GO CONNIE GO! I'm doing P90x-the male version so I've heard:laugh: Keep up the great work-don't give up even if you're frustrated. It's amazing how fast you improve. keep us posted. Did you do before and after pics?:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I got a new camera about 2 weeks ago and havent figured out the time delay yet so I have to wait until either one of my boys or my hubby gets home to take a pic. I tried taking it but couldnt do it on my own.

Connie
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do a few upgraded pics next week too. For motivation!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8 and loving it!!! Don't be afraid of heavy weights. I am in the Push phase now and she really wants you to go heavy for 6-8 reps. You will see results, I'm down 4# (which is good for me because I'm already pretty much at my goal weight). I feel leaner and stronger all over!!

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Jess
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay Connie!! I hope to hear awesome results and see photographic proof too!