Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Small NSV..

Options
...the veins in the back of my hands are starting to show..!! Even w/out me doing exercise.. :) (<----meaning I don't have to work out before they show.. not that I'm not working out at all..)

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    No NSV is small :) Good for you!! :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    ...the veins in the back of my hands are starting to show..!! Even w/out me doing exercise.. :) (<----meaning I don't have to work out before they show.. not that I'm not working out at all..)

some is age, some is heredity...
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    These are the best NSVs! I got excited when the veins on my abs and deltoids came back :drinker:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Awesome!
    I love when guys lift and their veins show :D yummy.... :D
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thanks all..!!

Rabbit are you trying to shoot me down? Could be age, could be heredity, but they never show until I start losing weight.. so I'll chalk that up to my hard work :)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Nothing small about that at all!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Thanks all..!!

Rabbit are you trying to shoot me down? Could be age, could be heredity, but they never show until I start losing weight.. so I'll chalk that up to my hard work :)

:heart: no silly, wish ya didn't take it that way! it's what I learned from research...course the weight loss helps you along babe :)
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thanks all..!!

:heart: no silly, wish ya didn't take it that way! it's what I learned from research...course the weight loss helps you along babe :)

Oh..ok cool.. i was gonna say.. way to take the wind out of a fella's sail! lol.. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!