Small NSV..

liveinthemix
liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
edited October 5 in Success Stories
...the veins in the back of my hands are starting to show..!! Even w/out me doing exercise.. :) (<----meaning I don't have to work out before they show.. not that I'm not working out at all..)

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    No NSV is small :) Good for you!! :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    ...the veins in the back of my hands are starting to show..!! Even w/out me doing exercise.. :) (<----meaning I don't have to work out before they show.. not that I'm not working out at all..)

some is age, some is heredity...
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    These are the best NSVs! I got excited when the veins on my abs and deltoids came back :drinker:
  • Awesome!
    I love when guys lift and their veins show :D yummy.... :D
  • liveinthemix
    Thanks all..!!

Rabbit are you trying to shoot me down? Could be age, could be heredity, but they never show until I start losing weight.. so I'll chalk that up to my hard work :)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    That is awesome! Nothing small about that at all!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Thanks all..!!

Rabbit are you trying to shoot me down? Could be age, could be heredity, but they never show until I start losing weight.. so I'll chalk that up to my hard work :)

:heart: no silly, wish ya didn't take it that way! it's what I learned from research...course the weight loss helps you along babe :)
  • liveinthemix
    Thanks all..!!

:heart: no silly, wish ya didn't take it that way! it's what I learned from research...course the weight loss helps you along babe :)

Oh..ok cool.. i was gonna say.. way to take the wind out of a fella's sail! lol.. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!