What your ticker says about you...

Options
More specifically, the ticker layout and design. Must turn the ticker on guys and gals ....

Mine:

Changes a lot when I am deciding on things (new goals)
Plain jane as I can't be bothered doing much with it
Cherries as they are a staple summer fruit in Australia
Poundage rather than Kilos - for higher population to grasp the numbers (actually makes the numbers look BIGGER too lol)
Poundage again as I approach goal the movements are in smaller increments.
And mostly .... that I OVERTHINK THINGS !

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Mine has a butterfly which symbolically means, rebirth, new life, transformation.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Cherries staple fruit in Aus?! Maybe in your state but I've lived in NSW my whole life and they're only in the stores for like 4 weeks of the year.
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine are military boots since I am losing weight to join the military
  • shaneNSW
    shaneNSW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My friend just started picking cherries near here (Canowindra, NSW) two weeks ago, the harvest is said to last until late January? My ticker speaks for itself. :glasses:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome question ^o^ Very creative, Great job ^o^

Mine is a pic of two peoples hands holding a walking stick. I really like this picture because I want to be thin (walking stick is obviously very thin) and the two peoples hands holding it~is like us supporting eachother in our goals of becoming thinner/fitter ^o^
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of my 125 gallon freshwater discus aquarium with live plants.

One of my hobbies.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    GOOD post!

Mine has a Union Jack flag, as I'm a Brit. The stats that were in my sig are in the middle of it, as I'm proud of what I've achieved and also because I like to rebel against authority. Pounds as that's what I'm used to, and pounds lost because I've got to my goal and zero pounds to go would be daft. A runner as my slider, because I've taken it up recently.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine is my GamerTag. I use it for everything. I like dinking around with photoshop so that's what i came up with.
  • felicity866
    Options
    hello all

I have gone with a photo of my horses grandfather....to inspire me to action!!!

:):)
  • edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    mine is my little piece of inspiration. Can't rely on other people all your life - sometimes you gotta do it for yourself.
    The pic was one I found online and it made me smile.

Pounds because I'm Scottish and we're rubbish at metric :0)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    mine is a cropped portion of a bigger piece. it has a great sunset in the background and says You are Awesome. Start ****ing Acting Like it.
    it was my desktop pic for a while, it helps keep me motivated/focused. This is the one thing in my life I'm doing JUST for me.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    LOL... love your explanation Gary! Mine changes with the seasons and holidays because I love to celebrate all of the little changes that take place all year long.

A star because that is what I am!

My favorite part about my ticker... that's it just about a third of the way to my final goal. I am making progress! :happy:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Mine is Wonder Woman because she is strong, loyal, beautiful, sexy. And she's been my favorite superhero since I was a kid.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Self explanatory :)
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mine is a photo I took at the beach less than 200 metres from my home. I live on the west coast of Australia- so it is a sunset shot- so peaceful
    Debbie
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    This was a photo taken in my back yard - living in New Hampshire brings the most beautiful and popular foliage scenery for New England.... Love NH and could never live anywhere else!

Will be looking through my winter photos to update it... I just wish we could do a custom 'ticker' symbol....
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Mine is my kitty, Monkey ( now sleeping with the angels ), she was so independent, nurturing, healthy, laid back, and extremely loving - all personality goals for me. Otherwise - It shows where I was when I started MFP and an approximate goal range for me to stay within.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name. :bigsmile: Ok, it's not my name but that's my story and I'm sticking to it because I don't want to have to change it and it's what I am.

Edited to add, and I like butterflies.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Mine:

Check mark cause it was the most masculine thing. Motorcycle cause I ride bikes. The number is the weight ive lost! Woot!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Mine just says that my boyfriend is one of those people that can eat w/e he wants and not gain a single ounce.

Hence me eating with him landing me here.