Sorry I've been MIA

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I have been really busy the last couple of days, I haven't really logged any food until today but I have watched what I eat. I found out that my baby niece Elizabeth has a hole in her heart, and will need open heart surgery.:brokenheart: poor baby has been through enough already.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have been really busy the last couple of days, I haven't really logged any food until today but I have watched what I eat. I found out that my baby niece Elizabeth has a hole in her heart, and will need open heart surgery.:brokenheart: poor baby has been through enough already.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your neice.

Glad to see you back online. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your neice. I'll pray for her.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I am sorry about your neice... I've heard of a lot of those surgerys though and she'll be better then ever once she's healed up.

Good to see you back. :smile:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

My nephew had that same surgery when he was 4 yrs old, he went to Vanderbilt and stayed at the Ronald Mcdonald House...now he's almost 14 years old....ugh attitudes at that age :grumble:

Flowers for you & her :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I'll keep her in my prayers. :heart:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your niece - :brokenheart: :brokenheart: will keep her in my prayers.

Glad to see you back..:flowerforyou:

jb
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Sorry about your niece, in my prayers alrady...

in other news, GLAD YOURE BACK, YAY, You have alot of catching up, lots of good reading to do!
    so much has happened...

can you tell im excited? I am just glad you are back, How is everything going by the way? :wink: :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're back GTO. I'm so sorry about your neice. I'll definitely pray for her. I hope things are going well with you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hi dear.... Update? Are you doing well at your brothers? How are the girls? Any word on your niece and her surgery? We've been thinking about you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yes, GTO how is your neice? How are you doing, too?:flowerforyou: