Hello! Hello!

Options
Just join MFP about a week ago, excited to be here and start my new journey in losing weight and not gaining it ;). I am a married, mother of 2, living in chicagoland area. I am sick of wearing sweat pants all the time bc of my weight, my goal is to wear a swim suit by upcoming summer. My biggest slap in the face is another new mom who is 29 told me I was boring and old bc I'm 34 and delevope diabetes and preclamsia during pregnancy! (And also bc I'm not doing the club scene, don't get me wrong, clubs kinda played out and I rather do a lounge every now and then).

Enough about that... I'm here to lose weight and meet people who are supportive! Feel free to friend me!

Blessings!!

Replies

• Starieyes30
    Starieyes30 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We have a lot in common. But we mom's know just how non-boring our lives really are, non-moms would never understand!
  • godsblessing
    godsblessing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, everyday is eventful for me! Lol! But I have to make a point to not eat junk food and make sure I exercise each and everyday! Very difficult, but I know I can do it! Have a blessed day :)