Hi from Georgia!

Options
Good Morning --- I Just joined the party and really need support and help with sticking to ANYthing!! I am a 63 y.o. grandma and retired Admin. Asst. who has been traveling for 2 years in our small RV. I have been Dx'd with knee osteoarthritis a few months ago so we are going to go back home to our house in Ga and regroup. I need to use a cane for walking presently... and while not life threatening, not being able to walk like I did and do normal everyday activities has taken a toll and made me lose all hope of losing the 80-100#'s I need to. I look forward to making lots of new friends and losing!! I'd like to find some other motivated 'seniors" who would like to be diet buddies and help keep each other on track! I have 2 best friends who I met on a former diet site and we've become the best of pals.. I hope I can find more like those here!! My interests are crafts, country music, cooking and entertaining (healthy style), Red Hats, NASCAR, reading, crosswords and of Course dieting and finding new recipes that are geared towards diabetic (hubby).