30 Day Shred

Options
I am having a hard time getting myself to go down to the gym today, but I just got my 30 day shred DVD and am wondering if that would be a good enough workout for the day.

Or you can kick my butt to go. =D

Replies

• candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time getting myself to go down to the gym today, but I just got my 30 day shred DVD and am wondering if that would be a good enough workout for the day.

• campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if u will like it, but that DVD is great for my sister and myself. It's simple enough so you won't mess up the steps and gets your heat racing. It is our favorite workout!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh - girl - the Shred is a replacement for the gym FOR SURE!!!! No worries there! Try two back to back if you want a longer workout - Jillian will give you a serious butt kicking!

Enjoy it!
    :tongue:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    It will be plenty, it SEEMS simple enough, but will whip your butt! The soreness will creep up on ya after the second day! :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    If i could show you before and after pictures I would. There is a total difference and my husband actually likes working out to it. He doesn't like the DVD workouts but he likes that one. Im sure it might have something to do with Jillian being hot. :laugh: but she really gets you moving.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options

I think that would be plenty for the day. It busted my butt.
    Pam
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Cool =D I was just concerned that while the workout may be intense, that 20 minutes wouldn't be enough. A lot of people say that your body gets the most benefits after 45 minutes =(
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh - girl - the Shred is a replacement for the gym FOR SURE!!!! No worries there! Try two back to back if you want a longer workout - Jillian will give you a serious butt kicking!

Enjoy it!

Absolutely, no gym necessary! Do all three levels back to back...if you're up to it! hee hee hee :bigsmile:
  • candycaneps
    Options

Enjoy it!

Absolutely, no gym necessary! Do all three levels back to back...if you're up to it! hee hee hee :bigsmile:

I might die. haha
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Enjoy it!

I might die. haha

I know I would...I'm not there...YET! :drinker:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    The Shred dvd is totally good for a replacement day at the gym.. it combines weight and cardio so its awesome :) And you can get a great workout in only 30 minutes!! I LOVE it!!
  • rosered51
    Options
    I just got mine TODAY!!! It finally arrived and I can't wait to get off work in 1 hour 51 minutes so I can go try it out!!! WOO HOO:laugh:
  • rosered51
    Options
    OMG, what a way to make me feel totally week and insignificant...Jillian kicks butt!

Wow...I may need to start slower!