Hello there!

Options
Hi All, I'm new to the community! Sadly, not new to dieting. :frown:

Just calculated my Bmi - VERY depressing. Obese! How did that happen? :cry:

I hope that this is going to help me, and that I can gain some tips and support from the site.

Replies

• sharon_procter
    Options
    Good luck!
    I have found that this site has helped, I'm a newbeee on here as well! But it's amazing to suddenly realise that you are nearly eating 2 days worth of calories.
    I haven't changed what I eat, just stopped picking on chocs and bix at work and sticking to 3 meals with smaller portions!

Hope all goes well for you!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you. I love this site it really helps me see what I am eating on a day to day basis and stay in control. I wish you every success and hope you get as much out of it as I have x
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool (app for the phones) and a great site with an awesome community. I have no doubt that you will see some success here and eventually reach your goal. :) Good luck to you on your journey!!!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome...you will love this site...
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on joining MFP. You'll love it here as there are plenty of ideas as well as lots of support and motivation from everyone. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish (just click on my name and then click Add As Friend).