fit tips

Options
lets post healthy tips for each other.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Regardless of whether you are adding weight, time, distance, repetitions or speed, never increase by more than 10% of what your body was previously used to. Overloading more than 10% will increase your risk of injury and can be counterproductive to your training program.

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    lets post healthy tips for each other.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Regardless of whether you are adding weight, time, distance, repetitions or speed, never increase by more than 10% of what your body was previously used to. Overloading more than 10% will increase your risk of injury and can be counterproductive to your training program.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :heart: go to the gym.

(:devil: sorry! goofy mood over here! happy tomorrow is friday!)
  • cathrynej
    Options
    If I find myself getting hungry before dinner or right before bed a cup of hot tea usually tricks my tummy and my mind into thinking I am not hungry. It has been a pound saver for me. :)
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    (I wish my tummy was that easy)

((((((TIP))))))
    Use upbeat music at all times and make playlist accrording to type of workout.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Supplementation (the appropriate use of products such as nutrition bars, meal replacement formulas, multivitamins) can be an effective way to support your fitness and nutrition goals. Many people try to control their weight by skipping meals, while others simply follow a fitness regimen.

Research strongly suggests that supplementation combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise can help burn fat, build muscle and curb your appetite more quickly and efficiently than diet alone.