Jamie Eason's LiveFit

Options
Just started Jamie Eason's LiveFit and I was wondering if anyone out there has been following it and what their results are so far?

Replies

• mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    From the pics she has been posting the already fairly lean people look great and the bit fluffier ones are leaner, but could go for another round or a more custom plan. BUT from what I see and what I tell ppl all the time. "Everything works, it's the people who don't"
  • Domestica
    Options
    I think it's a great program and highly agree with (almost) everything she suggests. I think it's the closest thing you can get to a really great program without having to pay for a personal nutritionist/trainer/life coach! :)

Although I'm at my goal weight, I'm thinking of doing the program with a few friends.
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in Phase 3 and I have seen great results while following this program. It is amazing!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I saw pictures she posted. Is this a program you pay for? It sounds interesting.
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It's free!!
  • jjreiner
    jjreiner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started & I'm on week 1 day 5 - a recover day! I enjoyed the 1st week! A FB friend just completed the Live Fit program & dropped 10 +% of body fat! She had great looking results.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I completed the 12wks of Jamie Eason's trainer, it rocked!! I found the last 4wks to be the most difficult, but it was awesome to keep pushing to say that I finished it. As with most things bodybuilding-focused... you're not going to get the results you want unless your diet is SPOT ON. Keep it clean, you'll get lean!!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    "Everything works, it's the people who don't"

^
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday! I am the most sore EVER! I am definitely going to have to push through Day 2 tomorrow. I am eating clean too for the first time in my life. Hopefully, together, those factors will get me out of this weight loss rut AND give me sexy muscular arms :0).
  • deannaloo
    deannaloo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started this program. I have lifted weights coupled with cardio to get into shape in the past but all on my own (but stopped and gained tons of weight). This program is great because she tells you everything to do and with the video to go along with each workout, you can't possibly mess up! So easy to follow. I am SO sore ... something is working. =D
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I want to start the program but it calls for so many pushups, and I can only do four. Can you do "girlie" pushups and still get good results with the program?
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I started following this program back at the end of January. I used it as a guide though because I felt phase 1 was too easy so I would kind of bounce around from 1 & 2 and did my own thing. Anyways - from the end of Jan to the end of Feb I dropped 2" around my mid section. I also lost 2 lbs.

My friend did the 12 wk program and lost 0 lbs but totally changed the look of her body. She slimmed down a lot and toned up a ton. Her progress pics were amazing.

As of Monday I started her 30 day bootcamp program and I'm hoping that will give me some good results. I find it easier to follow. But like others have said - diet is key. Which I didn't follow the first month. I'm going to the grocery store this weekend to stock up on all the foods she recommends for clean eating.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I want to start the program but it calls for so many pushups, and I can only do four. Can you do "girlie" pushups and still get good results with the program?

anyone?
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options

anyone?

Standard or on the knees is fine!
  • deannaloo
    deannaloo Posts: 6 Member
    Options

anyone?

I would say yes because you are pushing yourself. If you do the 4 regular ones that you are able to do and then do the rest on your knees, eventually that 4 will become 5.