Daily Success Thread

Options
Are you new to MFP and just started? :happy:
Or are you a long time member of MFP and started weeks, months, or years ago? :happy:

I'm sure you did something today big or small towards your lifelong goals of healthy weightloss and fitness.

Daily successes add up to a lifetime of triumph!! :happy:

Mine:

Started day with a bowl of Healthy yogurt, salba seeds, and flax seeds, banana, and lots of water.

What is your success today? :happy:

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Are you new to MFP and just started? :happy:
    Or are you a long time member of MFP and started weeks, months, or years ago? :happy:

I'm sure you did something today big or small towards your lifelong goals of healthy weightloss and fitness.

Daily successes add up to a lifetime of triumph!! :happy:

Mine:

Started day with a bowl of Healthy yogurt, salba seeds, and flax seeds, banana, and lots of water.

What is your success today? :happy:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I only ate 6 ice cream sandwiches instead of the entire box of 12????

:noway:

(I will leave it up to you guys to decide whether that was sarcasm or if I was being serious)

:embarassed:
  • Julie837
    Options
    Can I have the other 6?
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    (I will leave it up to you guys to decide whether that was sarcasm or if I was being serious)

Either way it's a positive ...
    You ate less OR you have a great sense of humor !

Today I ate a fresh fruit breakfast and I talked nicely to myself when I looked in the mirror.
  • chantybear
    Options
    I just got back from the gym for 1hr and 20mins :smile: Got any ice cream sandwiches left?:laugh:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I woke up at 4am. I worked out for an hour on the bike and an hour on the elliptical and finished with 1/2 hour of free weights.

I had an orange part way through my exercise routine and finished with a bowl of oatmeal and some golden raisins mixed in.

I decided to really enjoy the morning and it felt good to do this today.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Despite my intense pregnancy cravings, I have kept myself on track so far in this pregnancy! Focusing on eating healthy, nutritious meals.

I do have to say the nausea is helping with that a BIT! :wink: :laugh:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I started my day with BL Yoga for weightloss and had a great breakfast of egg whites, salsa and some lean steak, yum! :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I did my 6 miles of WATP:noway:
  • Laeci
    Laeci Posts: 12
    Options
    I ran 2 1/2 miles on the elliptical, and I noticed it's getting easier - yay progress! =)

I've been eating better this week too, after my horror of a weekend, lol...
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred today, level 2, even though I was up half the night with my daughter who was throwing up.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • heal4444
    Options

Either way, you were a success today!! :happy:
    One way, you did not eat the remaining 6.
    The other way, you did not eat any of the 12!!

Hi Everyone!! :happy: :happy:

All these posts are great everyone. Thanks for sharing your success with everyone. :happy: :heart:
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    After being sick for a week, I got up and went to my martial arts practice yesterday. Felt good, even though I was out of shape after not going for a week. I was worn out before everyone else :sad: . However, I checked today, and while I haven't been checking in every day with my food, I have been watching what I eat. I just hit 185.5 pounds today, which is my 10 pound mark! :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    my pyjamas are sagging in the butt!
  • heal4444
    Options
    I noticed today I have better endurance on my walks. :happy: Walked 1st thing in the morning.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Despite my intense pregnancy cravings, I have kept myself on track so far in this pregnancy! Focusing on eating healthy, nutritious meals.

I do have to say the nausea is helping with that a BIT! :wink: :laugh:

So, Tam, should we start a thread on whether you are having a boy or girl? I say boy.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    one more pound gone, which means my 2 week long "mini-plateau" is broken. I stayed strong, did not give up and I am sooo happy I stuck with it.

And I can wear pants that I could not zip just one month ago.

Positive attitude is my success today:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I lost 7.5 UGLY frickin pounds.................I lost what amounts to a fair sized infant........OMG OMG in 1 week I lost 7.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally on track with the new scale. I am officially 2 pounds lighter then I was in November!

I am doing the Happy dance and gonna post my loss everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I got a new spiffy hair cut too!
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I passed up those disgusting snot-covered, mouse dropping laden, sneezed all over donuts in the kitchen this morning!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 1 hr and 20 mins this morning

and had nice healthy breakfast
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!