A Chin

As in only 1 lol. That's what I now have! All together I've lost a total of 11 pounds and it's showing. And yesterday I went to do a stretch that was always uncomfortable because I had so much arm fat and I could do it! I stretched and was like "dude some of my arm is gone!" It was an amazing feeling :happy: So my new pic is a pic of me after a workout yesterday with only one chin that's not so round! It's the little things like that that keep me going. Hope you guys are enjoying those small victories as well :smile: Keep up the good work everyone!

:heart: Kelsey

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    As in only 1 lol. That's what I now have! All together I've lost a total of 11 pounds and it's showing. And yesterday I went to do a stretch that was always uncomfortable because I had so much arm fat and I could do it! I stretched and was like "dude some of my arm is gone!" It was an amazing feeling :happy: So my new pic is a pic of me after a workout yesterday with only one chin that's not so round! It's the little things like that that keep me going. Hope you guys are enjoying those small victories as well :smile: Keep up the good work everyone!

:heart: Kelsey
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Congratulations! You look great! It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?? :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Fantastic!

I see you get a little red from working out too, my kids call me DARTH MOMMY. :mad: :laugh:

Great job, it's those moments that keep us going!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    WAY TO GO:flowerforyou: