Fat free creamer vs sugar free creamer???

Options
I am already over my sugar goal this morning due to using strawberries and blueberries in my smoothie along with fat free creamer in my coffee. Since 1 tablespoon of fat free creamer has 5 grams of sugar would it be better to change to sugar free?

Replies

• sweethinkr
    Options
    I can't do anything with artificial sweetners, so I steer clear of things such as "sugar free" anything. You could go with actual fat free half and half, which I believe has hardly any sugars at all, if any. Just a thought.
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i would do no creamer. I've read the labels and the ingredients list is super long and full of chemicals that require a master's in chemistry to fully understand. Try to go slowly to black coffee w/ a touch of cinnamon. did you know cinnamon boosts metabolism??? just my 2 cents, but different strokes for different folks. :)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i was using fat free creamer but switched to sugar free. I don't taste a difference. Sugar is my biggest problem, I almost always go over, so every little bit helps in my personal weight loss journey. But if a lot of your sugars are coming from fruit, I don't think thats a bad thing so keeping your fat-free creamer shouldn't be making a huge difference.
  • LoveLifeToday
    Options
    I always get a little confused when I read about 'creamer' on these forums. I'm from the UK and we just put a dash of milk in our tea and coffee... what is creamer? :) x