Just looking for someone who could help me keep in check

Options
I have been using this website on and off since this past march ( i was able to lose 30lbs this spring/summer but did gain 10 of it back :'( ) I would luv to lose 30-50 lbs by this next summer and i know i couldn't do it alone without any support. I have been able to keep off soda for over a month (didn't lose any weight cause i replaced it with sweet tea :( ) I plan on limiting my tea intake and replace that with distilled water. I would like to have someone to help keep me in check.

FYI, I am a recovering binge eater, I suffered from it since my sophmore year of high school til about this past spring ( i graduated high school 3 years ago) I did gain 40lbs from that. I do have episodes of it some times (happened again last nite :( which lead me to start up this journey again :) )

Replies

• lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'll do the best I can to help keep you in track! I have been here since March too :)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I joined here in September. I know how you feel, I have dealt with my episodes of binge eating and it's a daily struggle. Feel free to add me, we can ge tthrough this together!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    you can add me allso I would love to have more friends.