This man...is the WORST kind of person

Jovialation
Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBdCYPjawm0&feature=youtu.be

I dont care WHO you are or how you feel about politics/war/etc (personally I keep out of those conversations.)

This guy needs a kick in the teeth in the worst way.

He impersonates a veteran to get free things...and just look at the way hes bragging about it.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    I'm not clicking that without some kind of description.
  • Jovialation
    fixed
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    What a *kitten*! I hope that he gets fired from his job, and goes to freaking jail. Millions of soldiers risking their lives for us every day and this MORON is pretending to be a soldier so that he can get free ****?

Son on a b*tch.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    WTF? What is wrong with him? I can't believe he's rationalizing this by saying he's making some kind of a statement. He thinks he's showing hypocrisy? Bull****, he's BEING a hypocrite. He's not proving anything by doing this besides the fact that he's a total *kitten*.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Oh wow
  • Jovialation
    Right??? Hes not making ANY sort of statement. AT ALL. Hes just being a fat jack@ss.

I cant even put into words how badly Id like to punch him.

Supposedly he goes to local circuit wrestling events in WI....I think I might punch a fat man before the year is out.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Ok so he is an well a whole lot of words I won't say but I will think!!!!! And I drink expensive what an idiot! He is a big idiot!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Ok so he is an well a whole lot of words I won't say but I will think!!!!! And I drink expensive what an idiot! He is a big idiot!
  • Jovialation
    Seriously. I hope everyone shares this
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    What a f%cking idiot. I hope his fat *kitten* gets [insert horrible accident here].
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Sounds like it's time to suit his *kitten* up and drop 'em on the front lines. He wants to be a veteran? Make 'em a veteran... he just needs to make it out alive.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    hes probably just bullsh*tting for a reaction imo
  • Jovialation
    What a f%cking idiot. I hope his fat *kitten* gets [insert horrible accident here].
    YES
    Sounds like it's time to suit his *kitten* up and drop 'em on the front lines. He wants to be a veteran? Make 'em a veteran... he just needs to make it out alive.
    also YES
  • Ya, this is extremely disgusting, and the smugness of the douche just makes it worse. He's apparently being reported all over the place so hopefully he gets his in the end.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    hes probably just bullsh*tting for a reaction imo

Even though, really, bashing veterans? That's just effing sad if you need to bash veterans just for a reaction.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    I literally want to throw up as I listen to this crap. I can't even look at the video, I can only listen...barely. This guy is completely disgusting. I have no words...
  • Jovialation
    yea his other videos show just who he is
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    <-- just wanted to make sure OP wasn't referring to me.
  • Jovialation
    lol nope not you
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    He gets to meet all the WWE stars? Oh now it makes sense. Nice video in his momma's basement