BIG PROBLEM!!!

Options
Ok so I woke up at half 3 today, my first meal of the day was a big one because I knew I wouldn't get my 3 meals a day today!
I had a Jacket potato, with red cheese, I put butter on it to also up the calories (it was light butter), I also had tuna with mayo to get some protein :) and it ONLY equaled 580 calories!!!
I am meant to eat at least 1200, I can't eat too much close together cause i'll be too full, the only other thing I will be eating today is a kiwi and a banana!

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Ok so I woke up at half 3 today, my first meal of the day was a big one because I knew I wouldn't get my 3 meals a day today!
    I had a Jacket potato, with red cheese, I put butter on it to also up the calories (it was light butter), I also had tuna with mayo to get some protein :) and it ONLY equaled 580 calories!!!
    I am meant to eat at least 1200, I can't eat too much close together cause i'll be too full, the only other thing I will be eating today is a kiwi and a banana!

Why are you only eating a kiwi and a banana?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    One day isn't going to hurt you. No reason to force yourself to eat. It would be different if this happens frequently though.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    A big mac = 540

problem solved
  • evil_rider
    Options

I'm also confused as to why you're only eating a kiwi and a banana later on. It seems your "BIG PROBLEM!!!" can be solved quite easily by eating a bit more throughout the day. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    um chocolate milk. I could drink it all day, and the calories in it add up quiiick. haha.
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I'm not, they are my snacks for day, if you read what I put properly, I said I had a jacket potato with 2 fillings!
  • alininja1991
    Options

I'm not, they are my snacks for day, if you read what I put properly, I said I had a jacket potato with 2 fillings!
  • alininja1991
    Options

I'm also confused as to why you're only eating a kiwi and a banana later on. It seems your "BIG PROBLEM!!!" can be solved quite easily by eating a bit more throughout the day. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

Well its 6:30pm now and i got to bed by midnight.
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    As long as it's only one day, it won't do any harm to your metabolism. It takes days for even small changes to your metabolism to occur. Eating such few calories for just one day won't make any noticeable difference to your metabolism at all. As long as you don't do it regularly, you'll be fine. But definitely don't make a habit of it.
  • alininja1991
    Options
    A big mac = 540

problem solved

EWWWW.... Sorry no thanks, I don't eat fast foods or take aways.

Also I have £0 no money :( I am a student I eat home foods only, I have decided to have a small portion of spaghetti bolognase later at about 11pm an hour before bed that should help
  • holly2234
    Options
    Ill buy you some baked beans next time you're home ;)
  • alininja1991
    Options
    Ill buy you some baked beans next time you're home ;)

haha 29p remember!