Fav music to listen too during ur workout??

Options
To each there own, just curious..... I Like hip hop or dance!

Replies

• cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I travel back to my younger days and rock out to 80's hair bands!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This is the only time of my day that I like rap - LOL! I also like ACDC, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi - etc!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh, but I like to listen to rockabilly or if I'm running, bluegrass banjo (I think it gets my mind thinking "deliverance" better run faster and get the heck out of here...lol)
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I love my metal and trance like music but today had a great workout listening to Breaking Benjamin.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I totally mix it up. Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, Florence + The Machine, Linkin Park. Yeah, I have music ADD lol
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This will sound really odd, but I love to alternate metalcore and alternative pop when I exercise. I like to go really hard and super serious while the metal is playing and then switch it up to pop and have fun with it.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This will sound really odd, but I love to alternate metalcore and alternative pop when I exercise. I like to go really hard and super serious while the metal is playing and then switch it up to pop and have fun with it.

Like!
  • jmvane15
    Options
    I like to listen to heavy metal type stuff like Five Finger Death Punch, and other stuff like that.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I listen to alot of Industrial and EBM. Perfect stuff for workouts.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love bluegrass but have never really tried workign out to it :) when I used to work out a ton I would listen to alot of electronica like trance,dub step. Infected Mushroom I think was one of the bands I listened to alot.
  • 1Highlander
    Options
    Anything by the Cruxshadows, VNV Nation, Wolfsheim, Neuroticfish, ect. If you actually know any of those bands I like you already.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Anything by the Cruxshadows, VNV Nation, Wolfsheim, Neuroticfish, ect. If you actually know any of those bands I like you already.

Love VNV Nation and Wolfsheim, Neuroticfish is good too.