I am sooooo proud of myself!!

Options
I recieve a tin of really yummy cookies for a big purchase we just made. I ate only 1 (rather than all of them) and brought the rest to work where everyone else can eat them!!!

I think I am actually ready for change this time. Usually I would keep them and eat all of them in like 2 days.

Michelle

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    I recieve a tin of really yummy cookies for a big purchase we just made. I ate only 1 (rather than all of them) and brought the rest to work where everyone else can eat them!!!

I think I am actually ready for change this time. Usually I would keep them and eat all of them in like 2 days.

Michelle
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    Yeah!!! That is great will power! It is hard but when you do it you feel better about yourself!!

Jess
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Good for you, that's something I would do......or hide something from the kids(junk food) to save thier little butts and I end up eating it!!!!!!

No more!!!

Cheers

Kelly:wink:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Good for you, that's something I would do......or hide something from the kids(junk food) to save thier little butts and I end up eating it!!!!!!

No more!!!

Cheers

Kelly:wink:

Thats funny I use to hide stuff from my fiancee and I wont eat junk food(like icecream) until my daughter was in bed! At least I know i am not the only one!
  • cathrynej
    Options
    That rocks!! You Go Girl!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is so great. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!