New to this and would like support :)

sianieee27
sianieee27 Posts: 8 Member
So here i am, just found out about this and thought i would give it a shot!

I have a long way to go, but something has just clicked with me this time. I want to do this because i am fed up of turning down going out with friends, or being miserable around people who love me just because i feel uncomfortable. I realised i either accept how i am or change it...and i have chosen the latter.

If anyone feels like they need a buddy etc then check out my profile and im happy to be friends :)

Replies

• :flowerforyou: Hi Sianieee27 you are not alone in this battle, I too am experiencing the same thing as well I feel like a blimp and I am so fed up with my clothes being tight and plus I have an ex that I want to grovel over my healthier, sexier look...hang in there mama we will look back on this and we will feel impowered...good luck...Cloe
  • Dee81184
    Dee81184 Posts: 7 Member
    I think by joining you took the first great step!!!! Someone had told me to join to help with counting calories and it helped soooo much!!!! I was able to drop pounds so fast without even adding in a lot of a workout. Once I added in a workout it helped a lot!!! I still have actually been lazy with the working out, but still in total I have lost 15 pounds so far, and that only took a little over a month to do! So I think if you stick to it you really will see a difference!!! It's hard work, but it will all pay off in the end!! You have to do it for yourself and no one else!! It's all about what makes you happy :) !!!! It's all about how you feel about yourself!!!! Good luck with anything, and if you ever need to talk...
  • Me too!
    One day at a tme! :)