Need Help

Options
2»

Replies

• mehinalani
    Options
    Its even more critical to eat a lot of calories if you are training for a triatholon. Food is your bodies fuel source and you need to fuel it properly to function properly. This could sound crazy but it might be a reason you cant increase your pushups.

It doesnt sound crazy and i Think you might be Right. Will have to slowly strat increasing my cals and my protien. And I kinda have trouble talking to Nutritionalist because they either a. attempt to overfeed you, b. act like your insanly fat and all you do is sit around and it bon bons all day. I know this is not every nutritionalist but I just dont think i can try another one.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Its even more critical to eat a lot of calories if you are training for a triatholon. Food is your bodies fuel source and you need to fuel it properly to function properly. This could sound crazy but it might be a reason you cant increase your pushups.

It doesnt sound crazy and i Think you might be Right. Will have to slowly strat increasing my cals and my protien. And I kinda have trouble talking to Nutritionalist because they either a. attempt to overfeed you, b. act like your insanly fat and all you do is sit around and it bon bons all day. I know this is not every nutritionalist but I just dont think i can try another one.
    If you need help figuring out your calories hit me up on pm.