Wedding ring NSV

Options
jbu723
jbu723 Posts: 6 Member
Today I put on my husband's wedding ring and it fit! It went on and came off so easily. When we got married the ring would barely go on my pinky! I had noticed my own wedding ring feeling looser but I didn't realize how much smaller my fingers had gotten until I put on his! :D

Replies

• lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! No one thinks about your feet and hands losing weight... but they definitely do!
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    that is awesome! I almost forgot when you lose weight, your hands do as well. :)
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring is in the bottom of a lake in Oklahoma because of this.

But Congrats
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congrats & way to go!!:smile:
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    That's Awesome! No one thinks about your feet and hands losing weight... but they definitely do!

so true! I swear my feet have gone down a size since losing weight!

Congrats on a great NSV
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful NSV!!!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring since I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago. One of my goals is to be able to wear it again.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    nicely done! that is a great feeling
  • PJFaber
    Options
    Hubby bought me a new one and even included an engagement ring as an encouragement. . Went from a 9 that was tight to a 7 that is still loose. Same with shoes too.(Nines to eights) Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!