Diet plan

Options
I have fallen off the wagon and cant seem to get back on! Does anyone know of a good diet plan I could follow to keep myself on track? Im getting really dishartened and need the stability of a plan I think. Or if any one has any other ideas please let me know!

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    well I don't really have a plan I'm just trying to do good fats, whole grains, occasional treats (so I don't get discouraged) and more fruits and veggies. Everyone here will tell you something different, but generally the rule is eat clean (as few processed foods as possible) and remember that it's a marathon not a sprint. Oh and LOG EVERYTHING. Don't try to estimate, actually weigh or count. Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't follow a specific plan, but what really helped me get a handle on food was reading from Prevention Magazine's Flat Belly Diet Family Cookbook. The basic idea of the program is keeping meals to 400 calories or less and having some small snacks throughout the day. This was something I could figure out, it helped me understand what proper portions were and I like that my day is usually pretty even, as opposed to like a teeny breakfast and a 900 calorie dinner or whatever! I love getting to eat all day :)
  • lisa91263
    Options
    I don't follow a specific plan, but what really helped me get a handle on food was reading from Prevention Magazine's Flat Belly Diet Family Cookbook. The basic idea of the program is keeping meals to 400 calories or less and having some small snacks throughout the day. This was something I could figure out, it helped me understand what proper portions were and I like that my day is usually pretty even, as opposed to like a teeny breakfast and a 900 calorie dinner or whatever! I love getting to eat all day :)
  • lisa91263
    Options

i love prevention websites recipes they are all around 300-400 calories and really yummy
  • Juicyne
    Options
    the special k diet is great or just make your own try eating a salad at lunch and 200 calories at breakfast and at dinner 500 just eat veggies when you feel the need to eat thats what o try to do