What if...? (Goals)

Options

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal? Just to feel beautiful, whether anyone else thinks it or not.

This. I want to see myself as a beautiful woman and not Mrs Potato Head
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to finish IM Kona in under 12 hours.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to finish IM Kona in under 12 hours.

Awesome goal!

I would like to qualify for the Boston Marathon. I've done 4 full marathons but I still need to take about 20 min. off my time to get a BQ.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    To do unassisted ring dips and handstand pushups.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weight shouldn't be your ultimate measure of progress! You should be worried about your health, your fitness, the way your clothes fit, what you look like in the mirror, what you look like with your clothes off ;) how STRONG you feel, how much further you can go waaaaay more than some stupid number on a scale.

Read this http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/ please - and decide if you want to be 117 pound Staci or 141 pound Staci . Death to scales! :P x

I really liked that article thanks for linking it.

As for my goals im still really trying to work out what i want and how to get it.

I know i dont want to feel fat/look fat. I want to look good and be happy with how i look. i want to shock others!

I reallly want to be a fitness junkie as well, someone who gets up early and goes for runs and eats right (and i am glad to say i am finally on my way there and being more of a fitness junkie then i was before)

i dont really know what size i want to be, or how i want to look, or how i CAN look, i just know i want to be slimmer and happier with my body.

and id like to be able to walk up the damn sairs at the station that i walk every day without getting puffed! id like to be able to run 5km and well just be a fitter me!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to be smaller than I am now (Shana from Shakugan no Shana or Taiga from Tora Dora size).

1_aisaka_taiga_crossover_shakugan_n.jpg Realized I have this pic of both girls together haha!!

With numbers as relevant, I guessed this to be at 80-85 pounds.
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to be smaller than I am now (Shana from Shakugan no Shana or Taiga from Tora Dora size).

1_aisaka_taiga_crossover_shakugan_n.jpg Realized I have this pic of both girls together haha!!

You want to look like a cartoon character? hmmmm....
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    To run a marathon!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    To be ripped
    To squat around 2x my body weight
    To run 10 miles

Who cares about weight, really?

pretty much this, plus to finish a triathlon. weight is just a number.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

pic of both girls together haha!!

More concerning: You want to weigh 80-85 pounds?
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'd want to be able to just fit into size 6 jeans without the bulge and be able to shake my arms without that jiggle.

That!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I never get on a scale anymore, so weight is already irrelevant to me in terms of progress. I have reached my "size goal," so now I am working on body composition. I'd like to ultimately be around 18 to 19% bodyfat (lean, but not so lean that I don't look like a chick anymore). I'm around 22% now. I also have strength goals I'm working toward. Weight is really beside the point for me.
  • mcintyrekn
    Options

Yes, I would agree that is way more concerning. I guess I should have stated that.... I didn't want to start a war! LOL
    80-85 pounds has to be super unhealthy, especially for a taller woman ( that is what she looked like in her picture).
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options

Yes, I would agree that is way more concerning. I guess I should have stated that.... I didn't want to start a war! LOL
    80-85 pounds has to be super unhealthy, especially for a taller woman ( that is what she looked like in her picture).

I am a legal midget. Who looked like what in which picture is my question...because my profile pic is merely my face. Hmmm

As for the reason I posted pics of cartoon characters: because it is easier and less odd than finding a pic of a random petite women and posting that. I do not know any celebrities who fit this profile, and do not want to post photos of random women.

PS: Sorry if I do not always remember to post my height since the signatures were removed recently (and I had my height there in the past) <.< Really annoyed I cannot even talk about my goal weight online except with my MFPs because I don't fit the typical *average size* mold. :(
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    To compete in a full Ironman. Its what I fantasize about when I am pushing myself through a tough run.
  • mcintyrekn
    Options
    Well, I'm only Five foot tall and I know that 85 pounds wouldn't be healthy for me. I'd say stay around 90 to a 100 if you are any shorter than that.
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options
    Well, I'm only Five foot tall and I know that 85 pounds wouldn't be healthy for me. I'd say stay around 90 to a 100 if you are any shorter than that.

Thank you for the advice, but I am two inches shorter than you and maybe we have different builds. I spoke with my doctor about my diet, and she was approving. I do not need concern from strangers online, although I appreciate how you were not insulting in how you approached this...it was refreshing, unlike some people who have been very quick to attack ^^
    I have plenty of friends in real life to alert me if they feel concerned (which they don't because I am not unhealthy) ^^
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Thank you for the advice, but I am two inches shorter than you and maybe we have different builds. I spoke with my doctor about my diet, and she was approving. I do not need concern from strangers online, although I appreciate how you were not insulting in how you approached this...it was refreshing, unlike some people who have been very quick to attack ^^
    I have plenty of friends in real life to alert me if they feel concerned (which they don't because I am not unhealthy) ^^
    Striving to look like an anime character is concerning. Just make sure you have realistic goals.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    To ride my bike up Mt. Evans road, which is the highest paved road in North America. My dad did this two years ago...when he was 60.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thought of another good one! I don't want that chubby roll between my boob and armpit anymore. I will be happy when it is gone for good!