motivation

Options
Hello to all.I've just reached my 34 bday and I'm realizing the weight doesn't come off as easy as it use to.I started on this site during the summer and I was pumped up but then one day turned into two and before you know it I wasn't logging in at all.I decided not only for my health but for my life that it is important to take control of my body.when I do take off all this weight I would love to help others battle the bulge and just be an inspiration.I would love to be a yoga instructor one day.I've always been fascinated by those who practice it with ease.I start doing it and I'm a mess on the mat.lol.I look forward to whatever motivation any of u can provide and I in turn will do the same.here's to battling it together...

Replies

• sarahs440
    Options
    you have amazing goals and I wish you the best of luck. I don;t have any magic advice other than just try to stick to it, even when you don't feel like it. You CAN do this! I never in a million years thought I could get this far. It takes a lot of patience. And dedication. good luck and feel free to friend me for motivation:)
  • bluedee77
    Options
    Thanks so much Sarah for the encouragement.:)and your absolutely right.