Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wooo tall ladies thread! Don't have any pics handy but I am:

5'9"
    CW: 162
    HW ever: 182
    starting on MFP: 168ish
    Frame: Hourglass, but with some muscles goin' on :wink:

Ultimate goal weight is 145 but because I have muscles I think I'd be happy with anything under 150
  • kdzgirl
    kdzgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well well well so good to "see" you all here you wonderful tall ladies you. I am almost 5.9 and have always struggled with friends who are much shorter and therefore weigh considerably less than I do.
    SW: 210
    CW: 204
    GW: 165
    Age 42

It really is amazing to see all different body shapes and sizes at around the same weight. The biggest shocker was the young lady who is the same weight in 2 pics at 159lbs (and looks amazing in both) but is smaller in the second one due to less body fat!!!! Wow!
  • erinnmcpherson
    Options
    I'm 5'11". I have always been in a "healthy weight range"... BUT I put on weight right in my lower stomach, so it looks like a pregnant belly. I have a daughter but had lost all my weight after I had her. Then from eating however I wanted to eat and never exercising I gained and was so unhappy. I could even really tell it in my face, and especially in my clothes. I went up two sizes. I started MFP last Feb. and lost 25 lbs total to get to 134. That was a really "skinny" weight for me and it's where I want to be again (I'm only 140 currently but I've got a dang pooch and can tell in other areas that I've gained weight or am retaining water). Really, the weight isnt the biggest thing to me... it's not having that pooch, and feeling like I look good in clothes/bathing suits... so I need to focus more on less soda, more water, and exercising.

SW: 160
    GW: 135ish
    Age 25
    hourglass shape
  • chmiddleton
    chmiddleton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 195.5 now, and am 5'9". I want be be around 165. I think dropping 30 pounds will be enough. I don't want to look unhealthy.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started at 283 now down to about 167. I have a big frame. You can see my ribs!!
    Check out mybodygallery.com

holy cow - this website is GREAT- - I always struggle to know what other women mi height and weight look like. This is really helpful.
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    What an amazing thread!! I love this!!

Im 5'11" and have always been a bit unsure as to what I "should" weigh. Ive been right up and right down over the years. At the moment Im reasoanbly happy at 156 lbs. I am aiming to lose just a teeny bit more, but I dont want to look long and gangly. My boobies have shrunk and suffered enough already! lol.

Nice to see you all here though! x
  • Happy_Harlow
    Options
    Awesome thread! You all look great! :) I'm 5'11 as well!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have no great before pictures the first pic is me down 15 lbs from my original start I started at 176 with a goal of 136. However the bikini pic and the pic on my profile were taken after a 40lb weight loss. Although the yellow bikini shot is better I am more toned, but I can not find it in my computer to post. It's hard to see in the profile pic. I am 5'11 and both of these pics were taken at 135 lbs.

080614JaclynMichaelWedding006.jpg

Hawaii012.jpg
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump :) I am almost 5'10" and would like to get to 160, then try for 145 as my ultimate goal. Love to see those before and afters! You ladies rock!
  • Honey1918
    Options
    I'm 5'10 - I started at 180 in October 2011 which is the highest I've ever reached. I was an athlete in high school and weighed around 138 at my lowest / most fit. College and post college career led me to pack on 40 lbs... I'm getting married in September 2012 and I'd like to get back to 145. I love seeing other tall ladies before and after pix since it's such a better reference than the other 5'2 ... 5'3 pix!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' tall, but here's my before & after (5 year long journey!)

before (New Year's Eve 2006, 292 lbs) after was taken about 2-3 weeks ago (178 lbs)

jumpsuit-1.jpg
    LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump..

5'8...
  • coloschick
    Options
    I am 5 feet 11 also. I weigh 244 right now and I would like to get down to 180. I started at about 260.

Tammy
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    bump!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am so glad there are a lot of people looking to have the same goals as me. I am 5'9 and 233. My goal is to be around 170. Once I hit that, I will reassess! Would love to be friends with anyone looking for support to do the same!
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!
    I've lost about 40lbs so far, and looking to lose another 60 or so.

SW in May 2011: 274
    Current weight: 236
    Goal weight: 170
  • hoki2k
    hoki2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump...5'10" large frame with GW around 160!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", I guess you could call my profile picture the "before". I'm trying to tone up and put on a little weight. In my picture I was 105 pounds, now I'm 110 and working towards 115. Amazing transformations guys! You're so inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!