First Milestone Reached :)

Options
Today, I officially weighed in at 169.8 - which means I've lost 10 lbs since I decided 'enough is enough' upon seeing the scale tip over 180lbs back in September! (For those who are curious, I'm 5'6")

I realize that 10lbs is a pretty small milestone compared to all the success stories on here about losing 100+ lbs, but this first 10lbs is a huge deal to me, and I'm really excited to quit seeing the 170s on my scale!

Hope everyone has had an AWESOME day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is AWESOME! congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TriciaAnn81
    Options
    I think that is great! 10lbs is a lot of weight to loose! I was SUPER excited when I lost 10 pounds, So way to go!~ Be proud of your accomplishment :happy:
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    Options
    You'll really be noticing the difference - and others will be too.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Don't compare your 10 to someone else's 100. This isn't a competition or a race. Your 10 is FANTASTIC for you, and that's what's important. Great going!

Congrats on reaching the first milestone along the way! Enjoy it, and enjoy the rest of them until you get where you wanna be. :)
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Great job! I will be so happy when I lose my first 10 pounds!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is great - it's another size down! Keep up the good work!
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! 10 lbs is huge! Keep it up!
  • EmiliaWhite
    Options
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback everybody! :smile:

The motivation from mfp and seeing those scale numbers dropping has me totally ready to go conquer those next 10 lbs ;)
  • funnygirl1069
    Options
    Well done you!! Keep it up and your dream will soon be a reality...
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    i think the first 10 lbs are the most awesome, because it is hard to get started! It was extremely hard for me to start. staying with it is a whole other matter.... all hard. YOU are doing GREAT! reward yourself with something non food. you earned it :)
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing great.
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! congrats!!!!!
  • jenny4teach
    jenny4teach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! 10 lbs is a lot of weight to lose! I cant wait til i lose the big 10! And i think an even bigger reward is never again having to see the 170s on the scale! i jumped for joy and almost broke my scale when i got under 190! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!