Had to share this. Was so good :)

Options
30ic5d4.jpg

This was my dinner tonight! Was so good, I had to share with everyone! I had a turkey burger from ground turkey put it on a bun and spread some Laughing Cow blue cheese on top and also slapped some spinach on there, a baked potato with Smart Balance butter and some frozen broccoli! Was so good! So full now though! Ha

Replies

• mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    yummm. i love all those things. minus the blue cheese trade it for the laughing cow original swiss wedge and im in lol. im haveing fish w rice and broccoli tomorrow i will deff add a pic!
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I love baked potatoes for a meal. Also your plate is really pretty.
  • Jackpalm
    Options
    yum!! I like the cheese on the burger, I'll have to try it.
  • juggalotus
    Options
    yummm. i love all those things. minus the blue cheese trade it for the laughing cow original swiss wedge and im in lol. im haveing fish w rice and broccoli tomorrow i will deff add a pic!

I LOVE the laughing cow cheese! SO good...the tomato basil one is pretty good too. Your dinner sounds great too, enjoy! :)
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    How many calories was that? It looks so good!!!!
  • juggalotus
    Options
    How many calories was that? It looks so good!!!!

689 calories. Seems like a lot, but my dinners are usually higher in calories than other meals.