Biggest Loser...

Options
StrengthInPain
StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
I wasn't really watching the Biggest Loser at the beginning of this season, but i've watched it more the last couple of weeks... and it's bothering me. #1... i miss Jillian. c'mon, she made this show. Also, I understand, people gain weight sometimes due to emotion hardships, etc. BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS AN EMOTIONAL HARDSHIP. Sometimes it seems like the show is just looking to give these people reasons that they are overweight.. why can't it just be because they are lazy or lost control? Also, in the 2 episodes i've watched, the trainers have "shared their stories". Their emotional tales. And honestly... yyy? this show isn't about them. it's about the contestants. I don't get it. Plus the obvious ads and "sponsorships" are killing this show. But most of all, I miss Jillian. let her come back and kick some *kitten* and motivate me to get mine moving!!!

Replies

• moonnstarz60
    Options
    agree...I've been watching the last couple seasons and it's just not the same with out her...and I'm not a fan of the other two trainers.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Maybe thats why I havent gotten into this season. And last season the contestants were awesome and I just liked it much better.
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh, and that contestant that was in love with Bob, thank goodness she's gone!!!
  • manofsteel1
    Options
    i have watched from the begining and although i agree jillian needs to come back i think dovette is a great trainer anna can go jump off a bridge and of course bobs the best but if you go to jillians facebook and like it and her web page she gives great tips and motivation!!!
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    haven't watched for awhile, for some reason I am not interested this season. However, I do have to say.. DVR !!
    The only way I watch it now is after I DVR it, I can take out the commercials (which I believe come every 8 minutes.. ) :tongue:
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Oh, and that contestant that was in love with Bob, thank goodness she's gone!!!

I agree! She was horrible when they "made" her workout with another trainer and she didn't want to do anything without Bob.
    She's given the chance of a lifetime to live on a ranch and have a great gym to workout in and trainers as great as Bob & Dolvett. Anna is not a trainer.

I think Bonnie did a great job at home...it's got to be hard to lose weight at 63 years old and have those horrible knee problems.