jusr reunited with Jillian

Options
Havn't done the 30 day shred in monrhs, Did Ripped in 39 for the first time. I forgot what a ***** she is. I love it!

Replies

• curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 of Ripped in 30 right now--it's a killer! I've done 30 Day Shred, too, and Week 3 of RI30 is definitely the hardest it's been thus far.
  • hmcminton
    hmcminton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i lost almost 70 pounds in the last year and i give tons of credit to Jillian for that - while i have almost all of her DVD's, 30 Day Shred is my favorite go-to when i need an amazing and quick workout!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Jilian is mean and she injures people. I'm happy she works for you though :smile:
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    i lost almost 70 pounds in the last year and i give tons of credit to Jillian for that - while i have almost all of her DVD's, 30 Day Shred is my favorite go-to when i need an amazing and quick workout!

are you toned as well? sounds great I was thinking I needed a gym membership....I did the 30DS on the 2nd round I had to master these moves before I could move on.....I'm so much stronger but not much weight loss... in time I know in time...Congrats on your loss!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I bought 30 DS just a couple of weeks ago. A couple of slight injuries have kept me from starting...and a little fear of the pain that wil come!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I never even heard of this. But, for $9.49 on Amazon, I'll definitely be giving it a try!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Do those who have done both, have a preference? I loved 30DS. The first round of ripped is pretty similar.
  • hmcminton
    Options
    my arms are almost where i want them to be - i've recently started doing strength training at the gym 2 days a week, and run 3 days and then add Jillian in about 4-5 days a week. my legs are killer, my abs are slowly but surely getting there. i have about 25 more pounds to lose and then i think i will be where i want to be. i love Jillian's yoga meltdown - i feel like my body is getting sculpted from that now. :)
  • hmcminton
    Options
    her DVDs are great because she gives you modified options and once you know the circuits, you can substitute with other exercised if you are having any physical limitations. good luck with your journey!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I love that they are 25 minutes!