18.6 lbs down with a long way to go

Options
but my husband is tired of me asking him if you can really tell I've lost weight so I took a pic today and got him to take one too and compared it to the pic when I was pregnant ,between 34 to 36 wks and 250 lbs.I got down to 220.6 when I was about 8 wks post partum,I think it was mostly water weight from the pregnancy and maybe my son not allowing me to eat because he wanted to be held all the time lol.The pic taken july 30,2011 before my brothers wedding was really an eye opener and made me want to lose weight and be healthier.I still have a loooong way to go.I think I want to get down to 135 but I'll see how I look at 145 -150 and then decided where to go from there.I see a difference,not that much of one,but good enough for me to feel like I've accomplished something and to keep pushing forward.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTE1LTAwMzUzLmpwZw-1-2.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTE1LTAwMzUzLmpwZw-1.jpg

smaller.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!